There is no sincere LOVE than the love of FOOD ;)

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mindanos


I think I've been to this place just way too many times now xD And I try to test different things every time i go there and this time i ordered Creamy Potato Wedges as an appetizer I believe everyone should at least try them once they are just amazing with all their creamy sauce and I also believe that they use the same sauce in Fajita Nachos and Crispy Chicken too and its pretty tasty and enough for two people.Then for the main course i ordered a  Salsa Rosa Pizza i heard just way too much about it and just had to try it. With  the perfect amount of cheese, chicken, olives and amazingly well cooked Italian crust it hands down is the best pizza I've ever had!!!!! A very cooperative staff and the decor is also amazing. they have outdoor seating on the terrace as well, they've made it look like a small garden it's very pretty and i always Always outside on the terrace , a calm place to enjoy a meal!
Creamy Potato Wedges : around RS.400/-
Salsa Rosa Pizza: Rs. 650/-
If you have not tried this place yet , you should you would not be disappointed at all !! (highly recommended) 
For me it's a 10/10 rating  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment