There is no sincere LOVE than the love of FOOD ;)

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Funky Pop

So it turned out that funky pop is one of the underrated places in Islamabad because I heard mixed reviews about them and I wasn’t sure if it’s good or not. So recently I got a chance to try these on Islamabad Eat.I had Belgian Brownie and Cookies n Creams. I wanted to eat all of them as names sounded really cool but I took only one friend along so I had only two! 



Coming to the taste, I thought they would be some watery ice lollies but NOO! They were quite good, it was more like some different frozen dessert than ice cream! I found both equally good and tasty and couldn’t decide which one is better! Cookies n cream has more milky flavor than Belgian Brownie!You guys need to try these both!P.s they are for Rs. 220 only each, prices were different.🙈I see people complaining what’s so special about them, but I mean it’s just for Rs.220 and if you enjoy every bite and want to have it again then why not?

2 comments:

  1. I tried the kit Kat one ! That was also really good ������������

    ReplyDelete